- 2 500g soles
- 1 grey shallot
- 50ml white wine
- 100ml fish stock
- 50g butter
- 150g brown shrimp
- 4 field mushrooms
- 300g mussles
- 500g crème fraîche
- 1tbsp finely chopped chives
- Ground salt and pepper
- Cut the sole fillets and remove the heads, wash and put aside the bones for making the stock. Melt the butter in a pan, add the finely chopped mushrooms and the sole fillets, fry them on both sides until golden, turning once.
- When finished, put them aside and add the chopped shallots to the pan, deglaze with white wine then reduce until the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the fish stock, cook the mussles in the stock, then remove and shell them. Reduce the stock to half its volume. Meanwhile, peel the brown shrimps.
- Add the crème fraîche and simmer for 5 minutes. Then put the sole fillets and the mushrooms back in and season to taste.
- When the sauce has thickened and the sole fillets are cooked, add the mussles and the brown shrimp tails as well as the chopped chives, season again as necessary and decorate a bowl with a few mussel shells and herbs.
Recette de Didier Routier
Restaurant la Sôle Meunière - Calais