To ensure that it responds to your needs as efficiently as possible, the Calais Côte d’Opale Tourist Office adopted a quality assurance policy in 2013.
Since 2013, it has held a category 1 rating, a guarantee of high quality service and the top rating the Offices de Tourisme de France network can award.
The tourist office is committed to:
- Provide an easily accessible reception area and information centre.
- Make it easy for you to find the information you need.
- Provide furniture for you to sit on.
- Provide visitors to the area with free information about its facilities.
- Display and publicise its opening times in at least two foreign languages.
- Provide free Wi-Fi access.
- Be open at least 305 days a year (including Saturdays and Sundays during the tourist season and special events).
- Answer your letters or e-mails all year round.
- Provide a permanent tourist information centre run by staff who speak at least two foreign languages.
- Provide printed versions of tourist maps, plans and tourist guides.
- Provide access to its tri-lingual website, which is designed and optimised for viewing on embedded devices.
- Distribute printed copies of its tourist information (translated into at least two foreign languages) relating to:
all graded tourist accommodation, including at least the name of the establishment and its postal address, e-mail address, web address, telephone number and rating;
monuments, cultural and nature-based attractions or leisure facilities, possibly including information about prices, opening times, website, postal address and telephone number; events and entertainment; emergency telephone numbers.
- Update its tourist information on an annual basis.
- Display emergency telephone numbers outside the building.
- Provide all customers with information about all rated tourist services in the area.
- Enable you to check the availability of graded accommodation.
- Deal with any complaints you may have and measure your satisfaction.
- Provide a tourist information service which incorporates the latest information and communications technology (social networking sites, mobile telephony, geolocation...).
- Meet the requirements of the Marque Qualité Tourisme quality label, which it was awarded in June 2013.
- Provide a specialist tourism advisor.
- Guarantee that all the information it provides about facilities for visitors to the area is fully accurate and up to date.”
Office de Tourisme Intercommunal *** Calais Côte d’Opale
12 Bd Clémenceau 62100 Calais
Tel: +33 (0)3 21 96 62 40 - Fax: +33 (0)3 21 96 01 92
Our GPS coordinates:
Lat: 50.955292 N - Long: 1.850596 E